Bridges Career Depot
The Bridges Career Depot is a one-stop shop for exploring careers. Use the links at the right to walk you through the steps of discovering what career is right for you, how to find your first job, or to learn more about area businesses.
Businesses — add your jobs by completing an online form, or contact Mary Gottsch at (218) 855-8161.
Job listings change frequently as new job postings are added daily, so continue to check back often to this page.
Pro Shop Outside Services
Execute outside service operation, service guest/member and continuously present them with the finest overall golfing experience possible.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Greet and service guest/member before and after their round
- Keep staging and work area clean and orderly
- Preparation/operation of bag storage, range and golf car inventory
- Duties as starter and ranger as needed
- Carry clubs of guest/member to and from golf car, bag drop or vehicle
- Clean clubs upon completion of guest/member’s round
- Make bag tags for all members and guests who visit our facility
- Conduct yourself at all times in accordance with reputable standards
- Communicate with the guests and provide assistance with their queries
*Must be 15 years of age*
Resources for Students
- Understand career pathways
- Choose a career
- Prepare for your first job
- Practice interviewing
- Research local businesses
- Search for your first job
Like the Bridges’ Facebook page to have the job postings automatically feed to your Facebook page.