Bridges Career Depot
The Bridges Career Depot is a one-stop shop for exploring careers. Use the links at the right to walk you through the steps of discovering what career is right for you, how to find your first job, or to learn more about area businesses.
Businesses — add your jobs by completing an online form, or contact Mary Gottsch at (218) 855-8161.
Job listings change frequently as new job postings are added daily, so continue to check back often to this page.
The purpose of this position is to interact with our guests and ensure they have a great experience when dining and meeting at Cragun's. Banquet servers are responsible for positive guest interactions while serving guests in a friendly and efficient manner.
At all times, servers are expected:
- To be attentive to our guests.
- Follow through with the proper and timely setup and execution of banquet events
- Take food and beverage orders from the guest
- Obtaining revenues, issuing receipts, accepting payments, returning the change
- Set tables in accordance to the companies process or guest requirements
- Communicate to the guest and provide assistance with their queries
- Serve food and beverage to the guest as per the course of order
- Observes guests and ensure their satisfaction with the food and service
- Promptly respond to guest with any additional request
- Maintaining proper dining experience, delivering items, fulfilling customer needs, offering desserts and drinks, removing courses, replenishing utensils, refilling glasses in a timely, friendly manner
Cragun’s provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Resources for Students
- Understand career pathways
- Choose a career
- Prepare for your first job
- Practice interviewing
- Research local businesses
- Search for your first job
Like the Bridges’ Facebook page to have the job postings automatically feed to your Facebook page.