Bridges Career Depot
The Bridges Career Depot is a one-stop shop for exploring careers. Use the links at the right to walk you through the steps of discovering what career is right for you, how to find your first job, or to learn more about area businesses.
Businesses — add your jobs by completing an online form, or contact Mary Gottsch at (218) 855-8161.
Job listings change frequently as new job postings are added daily, so continue to check back often to this page.
Front Desk Agent
As a Front Desk Agent you are responsible to provide professional and customer focused service to our guests, ensuring that their stay will become a memorable experience. Friendly, engaging, and customer service driven position.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Register guests, accommodate special requests whenever possible
- Understands room status and room status tracking
- Knows room locations, types of rooms available, and room rates
- Presents options and alternatives to guests and offers assistance in making choices
- Knows the location and types of available rooms as well as the activities and services of the property
- Maintains guest room key storage, and maintains and supervises access to safe deposit boxes
- Knows how to use front office equipment
- Process guest check-outs
- Performing cashier related functions like posting charges to guest accounts, raising paid out's, currency exchange
- Uses proper telephone etiquette
- Is aware of daily activities and meetings taking place in the hotel
- Operate all aspects of Front Office computer system, including software maintenance, report generation and analysis, and simple configuration changes
To apply: Please go to our website here and fill out the online application.
**Cragun’s provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.**
Resources for Students
- Understand career pathways
- Choose a career
- Prepare for your first job
- Practice interviewing
- Research local businesses
- Search for your first job
Like the Bridges’ Facebook page to have the job postings automatically feed to your Facebook page.