Bridges Career Depot
The Bridges Career Depot is a one-stop shop for exploring careers. Use the links at the right to walk you through the steps of discovering what career is right for you, how to find your first job, or to learn more about area businesses.
Businesses — add your jobs by completing an online form, or contact Mary Gottsch at (218) 855-8161.
Job listings change frequently as new job postings are added daily, so continue to check back often to this page.
Maintain the general appearance and cleanliness of Cragun’s property grounds.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Watering assorted foliage on the grounds of the resort
- Racking grounds and cleaning the beach areas
- Keep grounds free of trash and debris
- Maintain safe and sanitary environment
- Maintains a high level of quality and appearance in all areas
- Demonstrates a working knowledge in the safe and proper operation of equipment
- Demonstrates proper use of safety practices in all procedures
**Cragun’s provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.**
Resources for Students
- Understand career pathways
- Choose a career
- Prepare for your first job
- Practice interviewing
- Research local businesses
- Search for your first job
Like the Bridges’ Facebook page to have the job postings automatically feed to your Facebook page.