Bridges Career Depot
The Bridges Career Depot is a one-stop shop for exploring careers. Use the links at the right to walk you through the steps of discovering what career is right for you, how to find your first job, or to learn more about area businesses.
Businesses — add your jobs by completing an online form, or contact Mary Gottsch at (218) 855-8161.
Job listings change frequently as new job postings are added daily, so continue to check back often to this page.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Wash and dry facility linens
- Fold, iron, and sort linens
- Ensures that all linens are mended and ready to use
- Assures the availability of linens
- Provides daily cleaning and replenishing of supplies to rooms, bathrooms, offices, and other areas of the company as assigned in accordance with standard cleaning procedures
To apply: Please go to our website here and fill out the online application.
Cragun’s provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Resources for Students
- Understand career pathways
- Choose a career
- Prepare for your first job
- Practice interviewing
- Research local businesses
- Search for your first job
Like the Bridges’ Facebook page to have the job postings automatically feed to your Facebook page.