Bridges Career Depot
The Bridges Career Depot is a one-stop shop for exploring careers. Use the links at the right to walk you through the steps of discovering what career is right for you, how to find your first job, or to learn more about area businesses.
Job listings change frequently as new job postings are added daily, so continue to check back often to this page.
Parks Summer Maintenance Worker
Assists in maintaining the city's park properties. Preference will be given to candidates who can begin work mid-to late April, can work weekends when needed, using light equipment, driving pickup trucks and trailers, using power tools, trade skills, and athletic/ball field maintenance.
- Must be 16 years of age or older
- Possess a valid driver's license
- Good driving record
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Able to lift 40 lbs. frequently
- Ability to work outdoors for a full 40-hour work week
To apply: Please go to our website here and fill out the online application.
**All applicants selected will be required to successfully complete a criminal background check prior to employment. First review of applications will begin on March 4, 2021.**
Resources for Students
- Understand career pathways
- Choose a career
- Prepare for your first job
- Practice interviewing
- Research local businesses
- Search for your first job
Like the Bridges’ Facebook page to have the job postings automatically feed to your Facebook page.