Bridges Career Depot
The Bridges Career Depot is a one-stop shop for exploring careers. Use the links at the right to walk you through the steps of discovering what career is right for you, how to find your first job, or to learn more about area businesses.
Businesses — add your jobs by completing an online form, or contact Mary Gottsch at (218) 855-8161.
Job listings change frequently as new job postings are added daily, so continue to check back often to this page.
The City of Brainerd Parks and Recreation department is hiring for a concession worker!
- Prepare food according to MN Health Department guidelines and sell food out of a concession stand
- Must be willing to be trained on safe food handling procedures
- Must have the ability to handle cash transactions accurately
- Must be available in the evenings 5:00 - 10:00 pm or 5:00 - 8:30 pm, also availability for the following weekends: June 12-14, June 19-21, June 26-28, and July 17-19.
Pay range is $11 - $14 per hour DOQ. All positions are considered non-benefit earning positions since they are temporary in nature.
To apply: Please go to our website here and fill out the online application.
**All applicants selected will be required to successfully complete a criminal background check prior to employment. Position open until filled with the first application review to begin on March 9, 2020.**
Resources for Students
- Understand career pathways
- Choose a career
- Prepare for your first job
- Practice interviewing
- Research local businesses
- Search for your first job
Like the Bridges’ Facebook page to have the job postings automatically feed to your Facebook page.