Bridges Career Depot
The Bridges Career Depot is a one-stop shop for exploring careers. Use the links at the right to walk you through the steps of discovering what career is right for you, how to find your first job, or to learn more about area businesses.
Businesses — add your jobs by completing an online form, or contact Mary Gottsch at (218) 855-8161.
Job listings change frequently as new job postings are added daily, so continue to check back often to this page.
Grand Casino Mille Lacs is hiring for a Banquet Server!
- Maintaining standards of set-up in conventions services per pre-established guidelines
- Constantly striving for complete Guest satisfaction relative to the product, service and facility
- Attending training and monthly meetings
- Setting rooms with conventions service equipment as outlined on each BEO
- Maintaining a positive attitude relative to the job and the goals established for the department by management
- Reporting deficiencies in repair and maintenance in all public space and equipment
- Maintain order and organization of all storerooms and back of the areas
- Conducting regularly scheduled maintenance of convention service equipment
- Assigning and /or delivering all meeting-related Guest packages
- Organizing the delivery and placement of pre-arranged meeting room signage
- Performing cleaning projects as assigned in all of our areas of responsibility
- Participate as a team member with all Servers, Supervisors, Cooks and all other pertinent Associates in ensuring an efficiently run operation
- Any and all other duties as assigned
Resources for Students
- Understand career pathways
- Choose a career
- Prepare for your first job
- Practice interviewing
- Research local businesses
- Search for your first job
Like the Bridges’ Facebook page to have the job postings automatically feed to your Facebook page.