Bridge’s Career Depot
The Bridge’s Career Depot is a one-stop shop for exploring careers. Use the links at the right to walk you through the steps of discovering what career is right for you, how to find your first job, or to learn more about area businesses.
Gain Experience Now!
The “Jobs Train” search below offers an easy-to-use listings of paid work (jobs), internships, apprenticeships, service learning projects or volunteer opportunities. Simply search by job category, town and eligible age for each position.
Download the Career Depot App by clicking on one of the graphics below and have your job search always at your fingertips!
These listings change frequently as new job postings are added daily, so continue to check back often to this page. Or Like the Bridges’ Facebook page to have the job postings automatically feed to your Facebook page.
- Responsible for cleaning all tables, resetting them for new seating; ensuring tables are set in accordance with Venue standards.
- Assist Food Servers in serving the Guests throughout their meal, observing the Guests for any requests for service, clears all dishes from the table after Guests are through eating, continually providing them with a clean, neat eating area.
- Perform as a team member with Venue Host, Supervisors, Servers, and Kitchen Staff in maintaining a smooth and efficiently operations.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the venue including side stations, floor and tables.
- Address any Guest complaints to resolve them quickly and courteously in accordance to department standards.
- Assists in maintaining standards of health, safety, and sanitation.
- Responsible for maintaining a consistent and regular attendance record.
- Perform other duties as assigned.