Bridges Career Depot
The Bridges Career Depot is a one-stop shop for exploring careers. Use the links at the right to walk you through the steps of discovering what career is right for you, how to find your first job, or to learn more about area businesses.
Businesses — add your jobs by completing an online form, or contact Mary Gottsch at (218) 855-8161.
Job listings change frequently as new job postings are added daily, so continue to check back often to this page.
- Prepare, season, finish and garnish food
- Follow established recipes and control procedures
- Assist in all areas of food production
- Maintain a clean and sanitary area in accordance with state health regulations
- Learn and follow all safety and security regulations
- Work as a team member with supervisors, chefs, cooks, cashiers and other workers
- Restaurant experience a plus
Resources for Students
- Understand career pathways
- Choose a career
- Prepare for your first job
- Practice interviewing
- Research local businesses
- Search for your first job
Like the Bridges’ Facebook page to have the job postings automatically feed to your Facebook page.