Bridge’s Career Depot
The Bridge’s Career Depot is a one-stop shop for exploring careers. Use the links at the right to walk you through the steps of discovering what career is right for you, how to find your first job, or to learn more about area businesses.
Gain Experience Now!
The “Jobs Train” search below offers an easy-to-use listings of paid work (jobs), internships, apprenticeships, service learning projects or volunteer opportunities. Simply search by job category, town and eligible age for each position.
Download the Career Depot App by clicking on one of the graphics below and have your job search always at your fingertips!
These listings change frequently as new job postings are added daily, so continue to check back often to this page. Or Like the Bridges’ Facebook page to have the job postings automatically feed to your Facebook page.
- Prepare, season, finish and garnish food.
- Follow established recipes and control procedures.
- Assist in all areas of food production.
- Maintain a clean and sanitary area in accordance with state health regulations.
- Learn and follow all safety and security regulations.
- Work as a team member with supervisors, chefs, cooks, cashiers and other workers.
- Restaurant experience a plus.