Bridges Career Depot
The Bridges Career Depot is a one-stop shop for exploring careers. Use the links at the right to walk you through the steps of discovering what career is right for you, how to find your first job, or to learn more about area businesses.
Businesses — add your jobs by completing an online form.
Job listings change frequently as new job postings are added daily, so continue to check back often to this page.
This is a seasonal Position, April through October.
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of department programs, events and activities and answers guest questions regarding such programs
- Records all cash, check and charges based on established cash control procedures
- Maintains understanding of operation procedures for tennis, croquet, lawn bowling, bikes, boats and rental equipment.
- Completes checklist for opening, closing and daily procedures
- Takes direction from Recreation Director
- Assists in the implementation of programs, special events and conference recreation events; such as scavenger hunts and team building programs.
- Processed recreation passes when needed
These departments work together. If you like being outside, looking after kids, teaching Croquet and Lawn Bowling (don’t worry, we’ll teach you!), maintaining our marina, by keeping the boats clean, this is the department for you.
To apply, complete an online application from our website.
Bridges Career Depot is coordinated by
and is funded in part by the Initiative Foundation, a regional foundation, and Sourcewell.