Bridges Career Depot
The Bridges Career Depot is a one-stop shop for exploring careers. Use the links at the right to walk you through the steps of discovering what career is right for you, how to find your first job, or to learn more about area businesses.
Businesses — add your jobs by completing an online form.
Job listings change frequently as new job postings are added daily, so continue to check back often to this page.
Duties will include:
- Supervises all guests and employees while on company watercraft at all times to ensure their safety.
- Administers first aid to minor injuries such as small cuts and bruises to those who may require it
- Assists in organizing pontoon excursions, ski boat rentals, fishing boat rentals and rentals of all non-motorized equipment as directed by department manager
- Maintains cleanliness of Maddens' Marina operations according to established daily maintenance procedures
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of department programs, events, and activities. Answers all guest questions regarding such programs
- Records all cash, check and charges based on established cash control procedures
Bridges Career Depot is coordinated by
and is funded in part by the Initiative Foundation, a regional foundation, and Sourcewell.