Bridges Career Depot
The Bridges Career Depot is a one-stop shop for exploring careers. Use the links at the right to walk you through the steps of discovering what career is right for you, how to find your first job, or to learn more about area businesses.
Businesses — add your jobs by completing an online form, or contact Mary Gottsch at (218) 855-8161.
Job listings change frequently as new job postings are added daily, so continue to check back often to this page.
Sales Team Member
The Sales Team Member will provide a friendly and efficient customer experience. The position builds rapport through customer interactions. This position gives customer suggestions to increase basket size for the company.
- Greet and acknowledge all Customers and build rapport to establish repeat business merchandise that provides solutions to Customers' needs
- Understand store operations as it relates to register transactions, freight processing, merchandise placement and product replenishment
- Assist in floor moves, visual display maintenance, housekeeping and the coordination of the freight flow process to ensure sales floor representation of all merchandise
- Previous retail or related experience preferred
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Ability to effectively communicate with all walks of life
- Basic math and computer skills.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule which includes some nights and weekends
To apply: Go to our website here and fill out the online application.
Resources for Students
- Understand career pathways
- Choose a career
- Prepare for your first job
- Practice interviewing
- Research local businesses
- Search for your first job
Like the Bridges’ Facebook page to have the job postings automatically feed to your Facebook page.