Bridges Career Depot
The Bridges Career Depot is a one-stop shop for exploring careers. Use the links at the right to walk you through the steps of discovering what career is right for you, how to find your first job, or to learn more about area businesses.
Businesses — add your jobs by completing an online form, or contact Mary Gottsch at (218) 855-8161.
Job listings change frequently as new job postings are added daily, so continue to check back often to this page.
Here at Fleet Farm, providing the best customer service is our priority. If you are friendly, self-motivated, dependable, and enjoy serving others, this role is for you!
As a cart attendant, you are responsible for keeping shopping carts and flatbeds available for the customers throughout the store.
- Provide assistance to customers, as needed, to ensure they are using carts and flatbeds in a safe, efficient manner
- Ensure parking lot and restrooms are clean and clutter free
- Collect and transport carts and flatbeds in a safe manner to the cart room and remove all debris from carts
- Assist with customer needs including back-up cashier and carry outs, as needed
- Previous retail experience preferred
- Ability to effectively communicate with all walks of life
- Basic math and computer skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business including nights, weekends and holidays
If you have a customer first attitude and meet the qualifications listed above, please apply today!
To apply: Go to our website here and fill out the online application.
Resources for Students
- Understand career pathways
- Choose a career
- Prepare for your first job
- Practice interviewing
- Research local businesses
- Search for your first job
Like the Bridges’ Facebook page to have the job postings automatically feed to your Facebook page.