Bridges Career Depot
The Bridges Career Depot is a one-stop shop for exploring careers. Use the links at the right to walk you through the steps of discovering what career is right for you, how to find your first job, or to learn more about area businesses.
Businesses — add your jobs by completing an online form, or contact Mary Gottsch at (218) 855-8161.
Job listings change frequently as new job postings are added daily, so continue to check back often to this page.
Customer Service Team Member
Here at Fleet Farm, providing the best customer service is our priority. If you are friendly, self-motivated, dependable, and enjoy serving others, this role is for you!
As a customer service team member, you ensure that all customers are receiving a friendly and efficient checkout experience. This position will handle customer exchanges, returns, and complaints.
- Ensure each customer receives excellent customer service by greeting and acknowledging each customer
- Remain knowledgeable on all store products and services to resolve customer complaints and to answer customer questions
- Follow all company policies and procedures as it related to exchanges and returns
- Accurately scan and bag items ensuring customers receive courteous service
- Process and handle monetary transactions including cash, check, gift card, credit/debit card, etc
- Maintain brand standards at the front end area and sales floor
- Help cashier team deliver a rewarding shopping experience for our customers
- Previous retail experience preferred
- Ability to effectively communicate with all walks of life
- Basic math and computer skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business including nights, weekends and holidays
To apply: Go to our website here and fill out the online application.
Resources for Students
- Understand career pathways
- Choose a career
- Prepare for your first job
- Practice interviewing
- Research local businesses
- Search for your first job
Like the Bridges’ Facebook page to have the job postings automatically feed to your Facebook page.