Bridges Career Depot
The Bridges Career Depot is a one-stop shop for exploring careers. Use the links at the right to walk you through the steps of discovering what career is right for you, how to find your first job, or to learn more about area businesses.
Businesses — add your jobs by completing an online form, or contact Mary Gottsch at (218) 855-8161.
Job listings change frequently as new job postings are added daily, so continue to check back often to this page.
Cuyuna Regional Medical Center is hiring for a dietary aide!
Dietary Aides serve high quality meals to residents, guests and all Senior Housing Campus personnel. They must continually strive to maintain the highest possible standards of service and sanitation. Dietary Aide must also assist the Culinary team toward the achievement of the goals of the Senior Housing campus and Cuyuna Regional Medical Center. High quality care and overall efficiency are essential components to this success.
Education and Experience:
- Previous experience in food service, commercial housekeeping or janitorial field preferred
- Valid Minnesota Driver's License, preferred
- Effective interpersonal relationship skills including good listening and communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively in variety of settings and with a variety of people at different organization levels
- Ability to handle confidential information discreetly and appropriately
- Ability to adapt resources to meet the needs of the situation
- Exercises good judgment, flexibility, creativity, and insight to problem solving
- Adjusts to stressful situations with confidence and good judgment
- Demonstrates ability to participate in food/beverage prep and service including attractively arranging salads and desserts
- Serves meals to all residents and guests in accordance with facility guidelines
- Must adhere to established menu plans and catering details
- Participates in service and clean-up of Culinary Services activities including dining room, kitchen, deli, and catered events
- Assists in establishing a clean, safe, home environment for the clients and community in private and public locations
- Demonstrate Standards of Excellence when other duties are assigned
To apply: Please go to our website here and fill out the online application.
Resources for Students
- Understand career pathways
- Choose a career
- Prepare for your first job
- Practice interviewing
- Research local businesses
- Search for your first job
Like the Bridges’ Facebook page to have the job postings automatically feed to your Facebook page.