Lakes Area Career Depot
The Lakes Area Career Depot is a one-stop shop for exploring careers. Use the links at the right to walk you through the steps of discovering what career is right for you, how to find your first job, or to learn more about area businesses.
Businesses — add your jobs by completing an online form.
Job listings change frequently as new job postings are added daily, so continue to check back often to this page.
KFC in Baxter is hiring for a Shift Supervisor!
If you're ready for a career in restaurant management, our Shift Supervisor position is the right place to start. Working as a Shift Supervisor lets you develop your management skills while still having the time to do the things you enjoy. You'll benefit from our training and career opportunities and receive reward and recognition for your efforts.
The good news is that your training will teach you everything you need to know to succeed on the job. But there are a few skills you should have from the get-go:
- We have a GREAT culture at KFC and look for GREAT people to add to our family. You know who you are --honest, energetic and fun. Able to get along and talk easily with people. You're never short of a smile and take real pride in your work; cope well under pressure and thrive on a challenge
- A natural leader, you want to be captain because you can bring together a winning team.. You're all about teaching new things and motivating the team to work together
- You set high standards for yourself and the people you work with – you love keeping things fun for the team and the customers
- You want to learn how to run great restaurants from the best restaurant managers in the business
- And, you're at least 18 years old with a valid driver's license, reliable transportation (not public transportation – you may need to drive to make deposits for the restaurant sometimes) and a true desire to learn and grow.
To read the full job description, or to apply: Please go to our website here and fill out the online application.
Lakes Area Career Depot is coordinated by
and is funded in part by the Initiative Foundation, a regional foundation, and Sourcewell.
Resources for Students
- Evaluate your skills & interests
- Explore local careers
- Research local businesses
- Search for your first job
Watch "I Got a Job!" Videos
Watch "My First Job" Videos
Like the Bridges’ Facebook page to have the job postings automatically feed to your Facebook page.