Bridges Career Depot
The Bridges Career Depot is a one-stop shop for exploring careers. Use the links at the right to walk you through the steps of discovering what career is right for you, how to find your first job, or to learn more about area businesses.
Businesses — add your jobs by completing an online form.
Job listings change frequently as new job postings are added daily, so continue to check back often to this page.
Culver’s is looking for Shift Managers
Join our FAMILY OWNED business and come grow your career with us!
Got Heart? Got Hustle? Get Hired TODAY!
Culver's provides a great opportunity for people of all ages and backgrounds to gain life experiences far beyond just serving a great product in a fun and friendly environment.
Flexible Hours: We fully understand that our Team Members have commitments to their families, friends, school, church, sport teams and more. We will happily arrange your schedule around these commitments.
Closed Holidays: We proudly close our doors on Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Day to allow our Team Members to spend time with their family and friends.
If you have a passion for restaurant industry and desire to serve others, then this job is for you!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive training programs
- Career development
- Meal discounts
- Paid time off
- And much, much more!
Maintains high standards of ethics and provides leadership, direction and opportunity to the True Blue Crew to ensure that every guest that chooses Culver's leave happy.
- Run shifts effectively with daily deployment sheet to ensure quality products, excellent guest service and restaurant cleanliness while maintaining labor and food costs.
- Follows and implements restaurant policies and procedures effectively.
- Ensures the accurate completion and follow through of all food safety practices and employment law compliance.
- Performs restaurant opening and closing procedures effectively.
- Responsible for restaurant cash management.
- Demonstrate positive and effective role modeling for team members as a coach and mentor to support the development of a high performing team
- Maintain compliance with operational and food safety procedures
Qualifications: Ability to foster and encourage open communication, teamwork and cooperation. Results driven with one to two years leadership experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.To Apply: Stop in to Culver’s and pick up an application, or apply on-line
Bridges Career Depot is coordinated by
and is funded in part by the Initiative Foundation, a regional foundation, and Sourcewell.