Bridges Career Depot
The Bridges Career Depot is a one-stop shop for exploring careers. Use the links at the right to walk you through the steps of discovering what career is right for you, how to find your first job, or to learn more about area businesses.
Businesses — add your jobs by completing an online form, or contact Mary Gottsch at (218) 855-8161.
Job listings change frequently as new job postings are added daily, so continue to check back often to this page.
Part-time Certified Nursing Assistant (Pine River)
This position is part time which includes work 3 days per week. Shift is from 2:30p-10:30p.
- As a Certified Nursing Assistant CNA, you will be involved in all areas of the residents’ personal care and wellbeing as you assist them through your shift in meeting their individual needs. As a CNA, you have an opportunity to make a difference everyday as you serve others and partner with members of the care team in creating an environment where residents feel loved, valued and at peace
- Assist with dressing/undressing and grooming
- Assist with meal time
- Assist with bathing, toileting and other personal hygiene
- Assist with other ADL’s as needed
- Completion of an accredited nursing assistant training program approved by the location and the state
- Ability to communicate and comprehend; ability to perform assigned tasks and meet requirements for in-services, training and meeting attendance; must be able to use the electronic medical record for documentation
- Ability to measure and comprehend quantities
**All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or other protected status.**
Resources for Students
- Understand career pathways
- Choose a career
- Prepare for your first job
- Practice interviewing
- Research local businesses
- Search for your first job
Like the Bridges’ Facebook page to have the job postings automatically feed to your Facebook page.