Bridges Career Depot
The Bridges Career Depot is a one-stop shop for exploring careers. Use the links at the right to walk you through the steps of discovering what career is right for you, how to find your first job, or to learn more about area businesses.
Job listings change frequently as new job postings are added daily, so continue to check back often to this page.
Full-time Certified Nursing Assistant (Pine River)
This position consists of 8 hours per shift with 72-80 hours per 2 week pay period.
We pay for your CNA training! We offer scholarships! Competitive Pay! Great Benefits!
- This position helps residents by supporting personal hygiene and daily living needs; providing comfort, transportation and vital sign monitoring
- Provides resident centered personal care including bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing/undressing, obtaining vital signs, psychosocial support and other personal cares
- Assists residents with meals and snacks, provides water and supplements as appropriate
- Provides a positive dining experience. Assists residents in transferring, repositioning and walking using correct and appropriate transfer techniques and equipment; provides range of motion and passive exercise
- Documents resident cares and behaviors according to Society policy, procedure and regulations Handles and disposes of linens, soiled clothing or supplies properly; follows consistent hand washing and Personal Protective Equipment use
- Completion of an accredited nursing assistant training program approved by the location and the state
- Ability to communicate and comprehend; ability to perform assigned tasks and meet requirements for in-services, training and meeting attendance; must be able to use the electronic medical record for documentation
- Ability to measure and comprehend quantities
**All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or other protected status.**
Resources for Students
- Understand career pathways
- Choose a career
- Prepare for your first job
- Practice interviewing
- Research local businesses
- Search for your first job
Like the Bridges’ Facebook page to have the job postings automatically feed to your Facebook page.