Bridges Career Depot
The Bridges Career Depot is a one-stop shop for exploring careers. Use the links at the right to walk you through the steps of discovering what career is right for you, how to find your first job, or to learn more about area businesses.
Businesses — add your jobs by completing an online form.
Job listings change frequently as new job postings are added daily, so continue to check back often to this page.
Dietary Aide/Dining Service Aide
Brainerd Carefree Living is looking for a Dietary Aide to join our growing and established Assisted Living community in Brainerd, MN. We offer rewarding employment, resident-centered care, a team environment, and professional development with a dependable health care company.
Carefree Living is a division of Spectrum Health Companies - a Minnesota-based, statewide, community health care provider of Assisted Living, Memory Care, Home Care and Independent Living services.
Part-time, day and evening shift, available.
Depends on experience.
- Serving residents and staff; clean-up of kitchen and dining areas
- Set-up tables in dining room and serve beverages
- Clear tables after meals, cleanup kitchen area, including dishes and emptying trash
- Follow infection control procedures, including proper hand washing techniques
- Excellent communication skills with internal and external contacts
- Be able to perform the physical demands of the position
- Flexible Schedules/Work-life balance
- Competitive Wages
- Paid Training
- Customized orientation plan for your professional development
- Tuition reimbursement & scholarship opportunities
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance, company paid basic life and AD&D insurance
- Free meals
- 401K with employer match
- Paid Time Off & Holidays
- Flex Spending, Dependent Care & HSA options available
- Cell phone discounts.. And more!
Spectrum is an EOE/Drug Free/AA Employer
Bridges Career Depot is coordinated by
and is funded in part by the Initiative Foundation, a regional foundation, and Sourcewell.