Brainerd Carefree Living is looking for a Dietary Aide to join our growing and established Assisted Living community in Brainerd, MN. We offer rewarding employment, resident-centered care, a team environment, and professional development with a dependable health care company.
Carefree Living is a division of Spectrum Health Companies - a Minnesota-based, statewide, community health care provider of Assisted Living, Memory Care, Home Care and Independent Living services.
Part-time, day and evening shift, available.
Depends on experience.
- Serving residents and staff; clean-up of kitchen and dining areas
- Set-up tables in dining room and serve beverages
- Clear tables after meals, cleanup kitchen area, including dishes and emptying trash
- Follow infection control procedures, including proper hand washing techniques
- Excellent communication skills with internal and external contacts
- Be able to perform the physical demands of the position
- Flexible Schedules/Work-life balance
- Competitive Wages
- Paid Training
- Customized orientation plan for your professional development
- Tuition reimbursement & scholarship opportunities
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance, company paid basic life and AD&D insurance
- Free meals
- 401K with employer match
- Paid Time Off & Holidays
- Flex Spending, Dependent Care & HSA options available
- Cell phone discounts.. And more!
Spectrum is an EOE/Drug Free/AA Employer