Brainerd Carefree Living is looking for Home Health Aides/Resident Assistants to join our growing and established Assisted Living community in Brainerd, MN. We offer rewarding employment, resident-centered care, a team environment, and professional development with a dependable health care company.
Carefree Living is a division of Spectrum Health Companies - a Minnesota-based, statewide, community health care provider of Assisted Living, Memory Care, Home Care and Independent Living services.
Depends on experience.
- Assist adults with activities of daily living in an assisted living facility
- Assist with bathing, dressing, grooming, walking and transferring
- Provide a safe, healthy and productive daily living environment
- Increase quality of life by being respectful, professional and understanding of the client's needs.
- Pass basic written competency and skills test
- Ability to pass a criminal background study
- CNA certification is NOT required
- Flexible Schedules/Work-life balance
- Competitive Wages
- Paid Training
- Customized orientation plan for your professional development
- Tuition reimbursement & scholarship opportunities
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance, company paid basic life and AD&D insurance
- Free meals
- 401K with employer match
- Paid Time Off & Holidays
- Flex Spending, Dependent Care & HSA options available
- Cell phone discounts.. And more!
Spectrum is an EOE/Drug Free/AA Employer