Bridges Career Depot
The Bridges Career Depot is a one-stop shop for exploring careers. Use the links at the right to walk you through the steps of discovering what career is right for you, how to find your first job, or to learn more about area businesses.
Businesses — add your jobs by completing an online form, or contact Mary Gottsch at (218) 855-8161.
Job listings change frequently as new job postings are added daily, so continue to check back often to this page.
Job duties include:
- Provides high quality appealing and nutritious foods to customers through food service through large and small scale cooking, baking and, basic food preparation, general cleaning and stocking of food services areas
- Properly uses and cares for institutional food service equipment
- Strictly adheres to infection control guidelines during food handling to prevent food contamination
- Carefully follows Dietary recipes, guidelines, and departmental policies
- Experience in kitchen preparation and cooking, quantity food cooking experience or experience working in an institutional food services department is preferred
- No educational requirements
Resources for Students
- Understand career pathways
- Choose a career
- Prepare for your first job
- Practice interviewing
- Research local businesses
- Search for your first job
Like the Bridges’ Facebook page to have the job postings automatically feed to your Facebook page.