Bridges Career Depot
The Bridges Career Depot is a one-stop shop for exploring careers. Use the links at the right to walk you through the steps of discovering what career is right for you, how to find your first job, or to learn more about area businesses.
Businesses — add your jobs by completing an online form, or contact Mary Gottsch at (218) 855-8161.
Job listings change frequently as new job postings are added daily, so continue to check back often to this page.
Certified Nursing Assistants (Bethany)
Full time evening shift CNA position available at our Bethany facility. Evening shift 2pm-1030pm and 72-80 hours per 2 week pay period. Every other weekend and every other holiday is required. Shift differential paid for working Evening shift.
- This position helps residents by supporting personal hygiene and daily living needs; providing comfort, transportation and vital sign monitoring
- Provides resident centered personal care including bathing, toileting, grooming, dressing/undressing, obtaining vital signs, psychosocial support and other personal cares
- Assists residents with meals and snacks, provides water and supplements as appropriate
- Provides a positive dining experience
- Assists residents in transferring, repositioning and walking using correct and appropriate transfer techniques and equipment; provides range of motion and passive exercise
- Documents resident cares and behaviors according to Society policy, procedure and regulations
- Handles and disposes of linens, soiled clothing or supplies properly; follows consistent hand washing and Personal Protective Equipment use
- Health, dental and vision insurance depending upon position
- Paid time off benefits
- Holiday pay
- Shift differential
- Retirement benefits
- Causal fun days
- Advancement opportunities
- And more
- Completion of an accredited nursing assistant training program approved by the location and the state
- Ability to communicate and comprehend; ability to perform assigned tasks and meet requirements for in-services, training and meeting attendance; must be able to use the electronic medical record for documentation
- Ability to measure and comprehend quantities
**All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or other protected status. Good Samaritan has a Drug Free Workplace Policy. An accepted offer will require a drug screen and pre-employment background screening as a condition of employment.**
Resources for Students
- Understand career pathways
- Choose a career
- Prepare for your first job
- Practice interviewing
- Research local businesses
- Search for your first job
Like the Bridges’ Facebook page to have the job postings automatically feed to your Facebook page.