Bridges Career Depot
The Bridges Career Depot is a one-stop shop for exploring careers. Use the links at the right to walk you through the steps of discovering what career is right for you, how to find your first job, or to learn more about area businesses.
Businesses — add your jobs by completing an online form.
Job listings change frequently as new job postings are added daily, so continue to check back often to this page.
Pro Shop Attendant
As a Pro Shop attendant at The Grand View Lodge Golf Courses you are a major key in our success! We pride ourselves on being a fun positive place to work.
As a Pro Shop Attendant, responsibilities include:
- Opening and closing the golf shop
- Handling transactions
- Greeting members and guests
- Answering phones and taking tee times
- Checking in guests efficiently
- Keeping pro shop clean and organized
- Assisting with merchandise and having knowledge of what we offer
- Be a clear communicator and leader with the outside service and players assistants
- Having strong customer service and computer skills is also a must
If you are ready to have a fun summer this is the job for you!
To apply: Go to our website here and fill out the online application.
Bridges Career Depot is coordinated by
and is funded in part by the Initiative Foundation, a regional foundation, and Sourcewell.