Bridges Career Depot
The Bridges Career Depot is a one-stop shop for exploring careers. Use the links at the right to walk you through the steps of discovering what career is right for you, how to find your first job, or to learn more about area businesses.
Businesses — add your jobs by completing an online form.
Job listings change frequently as new job postings are added daily, so continue to check back often to this page.
Golf Player Assist
As a Players Assistant at The Grand View Lodge Golf Courses you are a very important player amongst our team. We pride ourselves on being a fun positive place to work. We are looking for high energy positive individuals with knowledge and love for the game of golf. You may be one of the only staff members the guests see in the 4 hours guests are on the golf course.
Key responsibilities in this position are:
- Greeting guests on the first tee
- Giving them course information
- Teeing guests off in a timely fashion
- Keeping players organized and on pace throughout the golf course
- Strong customer service skills are very important in this role
- Individual must be able to multitask and keep a positive attitude
If you are ready to have a fun summer this is the job for you!
To apply: Go to our website here and fill out the online application.
Bridges Career Depot is coordinated by
and is funded in part by the Initiative Foundation, a regional foundation, and Sourcewell.