Bridges Career Depot
The Bridges Career Depot is a one-stop shop for exploring careers. Use the links at the right to walk you through the steps of discovering what career is right for you, how to find your first job, or to learn more about area businesses.
Businesses — add your jobs by completing an online form, or contact Mary Gottsch at (218) 855-8161.
Job listings change frequently as new job postings are added daily, so continue to check back often to this page.
The Unloader/Stocker will:
- Operate equipment such as; a handheld device, pallet jack, and other equipment to accurately manage inventory
- Ability to understand label information to accurately stock and bin merchandise
- Provide customer service by acknowledging the customer when within 10 feet of them, answering their questions, locating merchandise and maintaining a safe shopping environment
- You will move, lift, carry, and place merchandise and supplies weighing up to 50 pounds
- You will be on your feet for a long period of time
- Will unload trucks (CAP Team 2 only)
To apply: Please go to our website and fill out the online application.
Resources for Students
- Understand career pathways
- Choose a career
- Prepare for your first job
- Practice interviewing
- Research local businesses
- Search for your first job
Like the Bridges’ Facebook page to have the job postings automatically feed to your Facebook page.