Lakes Area Career Depot
The Lakes Area Career Depot is a one-stop shop for exploring careers. Use the links at the right to walk you through the steps of discovering what career is right for you, how to find your first job, or to learn more about area businesses.
Businesses — add your jobs by completing an online form.
Job listings change frequently as new job postings are added daily, so continue to check back often to this page.
Sales Floor Associate - Baxter
The Dollar Tree in Baxter is hiring for a sales floor associate.
- Assisting with the complete operations of assigned store, in conjunction with assigned tasks and duties
- Assist in the merchandising of the store
- Fully cross-trained to assist with cash register operations, customer service and stock replenishment.
- Handle all sales transactions while operating assigned cash register
- Maintains security of all cash
- Protects all company assets
- Maintains a high level of good customer service
- Maintains a pleasant, friendly, cooperative attitude with customers, co-workers and supervisors
- Receives merchandise
- Assist with unloading trucks
- Works in a safe manner
- Adheres to and upholds policies and procedures.
- General math skills to allow for cash accounting
- Strong verbal communication skills to allow for proper interaction with customers
- High level of integrity and honesty; will be responsible for handling cash
Type of Opportunity:
Lakes Area Career Depot is coordinated by
and is funded in part by the Initiative Foundation, a regional foundation, and Sourcewell.
Resources for Students
- Evaluate your skills & interests
- Explore local careers
- Research local businesses
- Search for your first job
Watch "I Got a Job!" Videos
Watch "My First Job" Videos
Like the Bridges’ Facebook page to have the job postings automatically feed to your Facebook page.