Bridges Career Depot
The Bridges Career Depot is a one-stop shop for exploring careers. Use the links at the right to walk you through the steps of discovering what career is right for you, how to find your first job, or to learn more about area businesses.
Businesses — add your jobs by completing an online form, or contact Mary Gottsch at (218) 855-8161.
Job listings change frequently as new job postings are added daily, so continue to check back often to this page.
Shoe Sensation in the Westgate Mall is hiring for a part-time sales associate!
The position of Sales Associate is responsible for applying SSI Five Step Selling standards to sale, non-sale, and clearance footwear. In addition, they suggestively sell the accessory/apparel product lines to build sales and improve store profit objectives.
- Friendly retail/sales environment
- 30% off Employee Discount
- Flexible Schedule
- Sales Incentives-Contest's
- No experience required
- On the job training
- If you have a drive to learn, this is the place to be
- The part-time position typically works a limited number of hours and is assigned available hours as fill-in coverage by management
- Provide superior customer service achieving targeted sales goals
- Complete sales training program using the Sales Training Checklist
- Maintain Sales tracking chart
- Maintain store maintenance daily
- Maintain store visual standards daily using the Brand & Environment Standards
- Maintain organization of stockroom, and clean bathroom daily
- Run merchandise into floor and wall bins; runs drags
- Contributes to team effort by achieving targeted sales goals
- Participate in precautionary security measures to protect Company assets
- Ensure accuracy and efficiencies of merchandise shipping and receiving
- Adhere to current visual guidelines including proper merchandising, signage and store cleanliness
- Develop strong product knowledge for use in selling, merchandising, and giving feedback as requested
- All other duties as requested by the Store Manager
- Must be 16 years of age or older
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Extreme flexibility in schedule. Must be willing to work opening/closing shifts, weekend, holidays, and overtime
- Ability to lift up to twenty-five pounds.
- Competitive hourly pay
- Dental & Vision Health Insurance
- Generous Employee Discount
To apply: Please go to our website here and fill out the online application.
Resources for Students
- Understand career pathways
- Choose a career
- Prepare for your first job
- Practice interviewing
- Research local businesses
- Search for your first job
Like the Bridges’ Facebook page to have the job postings automatically feed to your Facebook page.