Bridges Career Depot
The Bridges Career Depot is a one-stop shop for exploring careers. Use the links at the right to walk you through the steps of discovering what career is right for you, how to find your first job, or to learn more about area businesses.
Businesses — add your jobs by completing an online form, or contact Mary Gottsch at (218) 855-8161.
Job listings change frequently as new job postings are added daily, so continue to check back often to this page.
Maurices in Brainerd is hiring for a sales associate!
This challenging and rewarding role provides the opportunity to create an unforgettable shopping experience that leaves our customers looking and feeling their best. While the primary responsibility of a Sales Associate is to deliver excellent customer service and build wardrobes; sales associate are expected to participate in merchandising the store and maintain presentation standards.
What you’ll get in return:
- A flexible work schedule
- Working with others who love fashion and have fun
- Industry leading training programs
- Growth and advancement opportunities due to our continued store growth and stability (we have been around 80 years!)
- Opportunities to connect and actively participate in community events
- A 40% discount..........yes 40!
- Inclusive benefits; you name it we’ve got it!
Stylist (Sales Associate) candidates must have:
- At least 16 years of age
- Ability to relate to customers of all ages and backgrounds
- Goal/Achievement orientedComputer aptitude
- Ability to follow directions and work with a sense of urgency in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
To apply: Go to our website here and fill out the online application.
**Equal Employment Opportunity- The Company is committed to hiring and developing the most qualified people at all levels. It is our policy in all employment decisions to ensure that all associates and potential associates are evaluated on the basis of qualifications and ability without regard to sex (including pregnancy), race, color, national origin, religion, age, disability that can reasonably be accommodated without undue hardship, genetic information, military status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected classification under applicable law. We do not discriminate in any of our employment policies and practices. All associates are expected to follow these principles in all relationships with other associates, applicants, or others with whom we do business. The Company welcomes applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the application process. Note to Applicants: Smoking is prohibited in all indoor areas of the Company unless designated smoking areas have been established by a particular location in accordance with applicable law.**
Resources for Students
- Understand career pathways
- Choose a career
- Prepare for your first job
- Practice interviewing
- Research local businesses
- Search for your first job
Like the Bridges’ Facebook page to have the job postings automatically feed to your Facebook page.