Bridges Career Depot
The Bridges Career Depot is a one-stop shop for exploring careers. Use the links at the right to walk you through the steps of discovering what career is right for you, how to find your first job, or to learn more about area businesses.
Businesses — add your jobs by completing an online form, or contact Mary Gottsch at (218) 855-8161.
Job listings change frequently as new job postings are added daily, so continue to check back often to this page.
Sales and Support Associate
Individual contributor position responsible for supporting the business on high volume days with the ability to flex into multiple roles including selling, cashiering, replenishing and/or processing. Drive store sales through personally engaging with customers, answering questions, perform demonstrations, and product recommendations.
- Deliver friendly and efficient cash wrap experience
- Reinforce customer buying decisions at checkout
- Recover merchandise on sales floor
- Replenish merchandise to brand standard
- Process merchandise to be floor ready and maintain back room
- Assist with other projects as needed including floorset and shipment processes
- Excellent communication skills
- Available to work on designated high volume peak days
To apply: Go to our website here and fill out the online application.
**Bath & Body Works is an equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual’s race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected category recognized by state, federal or local laws. We only hire individuals authorized for employment in the United States.**
Resources for Students
- Understand career pathways
- Choose a career
- Prepare for your first job
- Practice interviewing
- Research local businesses
- Search for your first job
Like the Bridges’ Facebook page to have the job postings automatically feed to your Facebook page.