Bridge’s Career Depot
The Bridge’s Career Depot is a one-stop shop for exploring careers. Use the links at the right to walk you through the steps of discovering what career is right for you, how to find your first job, or to learn more about area businesses.
Gain Experience Now!
The “Jobs Train” search below offers an easy-to-use listings of paid work (jobs), internships, apprenticeships, service learning projects or volunteer opportunities. Simply search by job category, town and eligible age for each position.
Download the Career Depot App by clicking on one of the graphics below and have your job search always at your fingertips!
These listings change frequently as new job postings are added daily, so continue to check back often to this page. Or Like the Bridges’ Facebook page to have the job postings automatically feed to your Facebook page.
Employee is responsible for:
- Rotating and stocking products on the sales floor and rotate product in the cooler
- Greeting customers on the sales floor and assisting them with any of their shopping inquiries
- Cleaning their work space
- Cutting and packaging of fruits and vegetables
- Monitoring product to ensure only quality products are being sold
- Face or fill product as needed