Bridges Career Depot
The Bridges Career Depot is a one-stop shop for exploring careers. Use the links at the right to walk you through the steps of discovering what career is right for you, how to find your first job, or to learn more about area businesses.
Businesses — add your jobs by completing an online form, or contact Mary Gottsch at (218) 855-8161.
Job listings change frequently as new job postings are added daily, so continue to check back often to this page.
Prep Cooks (Prairie Bay)
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- The timely preparation and exhibition assembly of a fresh, quality product
- The preparation and pick-up area for salads is located in the dining room area next to the meat display case therefore the salad maker must have the ability to develop a rapport with the customer.
- A clean and organized work area is a must as you are in full view of the guest.
Resources for Students
- Understand career pathways
- Choose a career
- Prepare for your first job
- Practice interviewing
- Research local businesses
- Search for your first job
Like the Bridges’ Facebook page to have the job postings automatically feed to your Facebook page.