Bridges Career Depot
The Bridges Career Depot is a one-stop shop for exploring careers. Use the links at the right to walk you through the steps of discovering what career is right for you, how to find your first job, or to learn more about area businesses.
Businesses — add your jobs by completing an online form, or contact Mary Gottsch at (218) 855-8161.
Job listings change frequently as new job postings are added daily, so continue to check back often to this page.
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Providing support to the cook
- Prepping ingredients
- Preparing food such as burgers, fries, pizza, chicken breast, drummies, etc
- Cleaning the kitchen
- Plating dishes in an attractive way
- Ensuring quality and safe food
Hours: Evening Shift (3 – 10 pm)
The ideal candidate will be able to:
- Work efficiently and quickly
- Have good communication skills
- Work under pressure
- Be detailed oriented
Resources for Students
- Understand career pathways
- Choose a career
- Prepare for your first job
- Practice interviewing
- Research local businesses
- Search for your first job
Like the Bridges’ Facebook page to have the job postings automatically feed to your Facebook page.