Bridges Career Depot
The Bridges Career Depot is a one-stop shop for exploring careers. Use the links at the right to walk you through the steps of discovering what career is right for you, how to find your first job, or to learn more about area businesses.
Businesses — add your jobs by completing an online form, or contact Mary Gottsch at (218) 855-8161.
Job listings change frequently as new job postings are added daily, so continue to check back often to this page.
Our message is simple: We exist to Feed People's Lives with Más. That means that sometimes you just gotta kick up some dirt, make some waves, blaze some trails, burn up the night, be the first one to head out and the last one to turn in, try what you've never tried before, make a play, and let it ride. If you never do this, you'll never know! At Taco Bell, we hope you'll discover your own way to Live Más!
Your role as a Team Member is to feed people's lives with Más. You'll feed customers with great tasting food and provide great service, so our customers keep coming back! You're a representation of the brand in everything you do.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Greet customers in the restaurant
- Take orders
- Handle payments and thank customers
- Maintain a clean, safe working and dining environment
- Be knowledgeable about menu items and promotions
- Flexible scheduling
- Top pay in the industry
- Education programs, including GED and Tuition Reimbursement offerings
- Scholarship opportunities
- Medical/Dental/Vision benefits offered for all positions – even part-time!
- Free food!
- Vacation Time (Paid Time Off)
- Vacation Donation Program
- Border Family Cares Program
- Border Smiles Program
- An incredible culture that encourages career growth and support
“You are applying for work with a franchisee of Taco Bell, not Taco Bell Corp. or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees.”
Resources for Students
- Understand career pathways
- Choose a career
- Prepare for your first job
- Practice interviewing
- Research local businesses
- Search for your first job
Like the Bridges’ Facebook page to have the job postings automatically feed to your Facebook page.