Bridges Career Depot
The Bridges Career Depot is a one-stop shop for exploring careers. Use the links at the right to walk you through the steps of discovering what career is right for you, how to find your first job, or to learn more about area businesses.
Businesses — add your jobs by completing an online form, or contact Mary Gottsch at (218) 855-8161.
Job listings change frequently as new job postings are added daily, so continue to check back often to this page.
Part Time PM Home Health Aide
Highland Senior Living in Little Falls is hiring for a Home Health Aide!
Highland Senior Living is looking for a Part Time PM Home Health Aide to add to their amazing team.
The Home Health Aide is responsible for direct tenant care. This care includes bathing, dressing, grooming, meal set-up, positioning, transferring and any other care documented in the plan of care.
- Must provide a helpful and caring attitude towards tenants, families, and other staff. Must be able to respond to emergencies and unexpected situations calmly and effectively
- Must be able to recognize and report significant changes in a tenant's health status
- Must be able to complete all job requirements according to established facility policies and procedures
- Must be able to accurately document and chart as needed
- Must be able to effectively communicate with tenants, families, and other staff to ensure the highest quality of care and customer service is provided
- Great work environment
- Competitive wages and Paid time off
- Tuition Reimbursement and Loan forgiveness programs
- Professional advancement opportunities within a growing organization
Thank you for applying to Highland Senior Living! Applicants will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, religion, familial status, marital status, sexual orientation, and status with regard to public assistance, military/veterans status or any other protected classes as defined by law.
Resources for Students
- Understand career pathways
- Choose a career
- Prepare for your first job
- Practice interviewing
- Research local businesses
- Search for your first job
Like the Bridges’ Facebook page to have the job postings automatically feed to your Facebook page.