Bridges Career Depot
The Bridges Career Depot is a one-stop shop for exploring careers. Use the links at the right to walk you through the steps of discovering what career is right for you, how to find your first job, or to learn more about area businesses.
Businesses — add your jobs by completing an online form, or contact Mary Gottsch at (218) 855-8161.
Job listings change frequently as new job postings are added daily, so continue to check back often to this page.
Home Health Aide (HHA)
Rivers Edge Assisted Living in Aitkin is looking for compassionate Home Health Aides to provide assistance in daily living and personal care services in patients homes in accordance with an established care plan.
- Provide health care services in patient's residences
- Perform domestic and household tasks
- Transport and accompany patients to doctors office or to hospital
- Administer simple prescribed medications
- Assist with client's personal care activities
- Monitor patients (vital signs, temperature, respiration, etc) and report on their condition
- Maintain patients care records and document provided services
- Assist patients with mobility and physical therapies/exercises
- Instruct and counsel patients and families on diet and exercise
- Collect routine specimens
- Provide companionship and basic emotional or psychological support
- Proven working experience as home health aide
- Ability to monitor vital signs and to collect specimens
- Familiarity with basic nutrition and personal hygiene standards
- Proficiency in English
- Nursing and health care administration skills
- Caring and compassionate personality
- Current CPR certificate
- First Aid training
- Valid driver’s license
- High school degree
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time Shifts: Day, Night, Overnight
Pay: $12.00 - $14.00 per hour
To apply: Please download an application off our website at https://www.riversedgeassistedliving.com/careers/, apply on Indeed or call Scott at 218-429-5780 to set up an interview.
Resources for Students
- Understand career pathways
- Choose a career
- Prepare for your first job
- Practice interviewing
- Research local businesses
- Search for your first job
Like the Bridges’ Facebook page to have the job postings automatically feed to your Facebook page.