Bridges Career Depot
The Bridges Career Depot is a one-stop shop for exploring careers. Use the links at the right to walk you through the steps of discovering what career is right for you, how to find your first job, or to learn more about area businesses.
Job listings change frequently as new job postings are added daily, so continue to check back often to this page.
Are you looking for a fast-paced position where you get to have fun serving others having fun? We want to create unforgettable moments for our guests. To do this, we need friendly and caring crew members that embrace continual improvement in creating fun, serving others, working as team and growing as leaders.
Job duties include, but not limited to:
- Complete checklists to prepare the park for guests and keep the park "guest ready" throughout the day
- Assist guests on rides, administer safety procedures, be courteous and friendly to all guests and fellow employees, be a self-starter and team player
- Must be able to clean, lift, run, push, pull, bend and stand for long periods of time
To Apply: Please go to our website and download the application.
Resources for Students
- Understand career pathways
- Choose a career
- Prepare for your first job
- Practice interviewing
- Research local businesses
- Search for your first job
Like the Bridges’ Facebook page to have the job postings automatically feed to your Facebook page.