Bridges Career Depot
The Bridges Career Depot is a one-stop shop for exploring careers. Use the links at the right to walk you through the steps of discovering what career is right for you, how to find your first job, or to learn more about area businesses.
Businesses — add your jobs by completing an online form, or contact Mary Gottsch at (218) 855-8161.
Job listings change frequently as new job postings are added daily, so continue to check back often to this page.
- Greet customers as they enter the store
- Answer questions for customers.
- Ring up purchases
- Take payment and give back change
- Run credit and debit cards
- Count money at beginning and end of shift, be responsible for the money balancing
- Maintain the lobby area in a clean and orderly way
- Stock shelves
Resources for Students
- Understand career pathways
- Choose a career
- Prepare for your first job
- Practice interviewing
- Research local businesses
- Search for your first job
Like the Bridges’ Facebook page to have the job postings automatically feed to your Facebook page.