Bridge’s Career Depot
The Bridge’s Career Depot is a one-stop shop for exploring careers. Use the links at the right to walk you through the steps of discovering what career is right for you, how to find your first job, or to learn more about area businesses.
Gain Experience Now!
The “Jobs Train” search below offers an easy-to-use listings of paid work (jobs), internships, apprenticeships, service learning projects or volunteer opportunities. Simply search by job category, town and eligible age for each position.
Download the Career Depot App by clicking on one of the graphics below and have your job search always at your fingertips!
These listings change frequently as new job postings are added daily, so continue to check back often to this page. Or Like the Bridges’ Facebook page to have the job postings automatically feed to your Facebook page.
- Greet customers as they enter the store
- Answer questions for customers.
- Ring up purchases
- Take payment and give back change
- Run credit and debit cards
- Count money at beginning and end of shift, be responsible for the money balancing
- Maintain the lobby area in a clean and orderly way
- Stock shelves
call 218-828-9002 or stop by the 371 location and pick up an application.
(Download application here)