Bridge’s Career Depot
The Bridge’s Career Depot is a one-stop shop for exploring careers. Use the links at the right to walk you through the steps of discovering what career is right for you, how to find your first job, or to learn more about area businesses.
Gain Experience Now!
The “Jobs Train” search below offers an easy-to-use listings of paid work (jobs), internships, apprenticeships, service learning projects or volunteer opportunities. Simply search by job category, town and eligible age for each position.
Download the Career Depot App by clicking on one of the graphics below and have your job search always at your fingertips!
These listings change frequently as new job postings are added daily, so continue to check back often to this page. Or Like the Bridges’ Facebook page to have the job postings automatically feed to your Facebook page.
Junior Route Representative
Viking Coca Cola is hiring for seasonal Junior Route Representatives.
Looking for a great summer/fall job? Viking Coca Cola is seeking highly motivated individuals to work as Junior Route Representatives.
In this fast paced role, you will work closely with our Senior Route Drivers during our peak summer season delivering and merchandising product in customer locations.
- Full Time (40 hours) per week
- Position requires ability for frequent heavy lifting, use of pallet jacks, ability to interact with customers, and an acceptable motor vehicle record.
- This a great opportunity for those exploring driving or sales careers or those just looking for a great summer job!
- No CDL is required, training is provided.
- We offer competitive wages, including a season end bonus program.
- Long term positions may also be available to successful employees.
Viking Coca Cola is proud to be an EEO and Veteran Friendly Employer!