Bridge’s Career Depot
The Bridge’s Career Depot is a one-stop shop for exploring careers. Use the links at the right to walk you through the steps of discovering what career is right for you, how to find your first job, or to learn more about area businesses.
Gain Experience Now!
The “Jobs Train” search below offers an easy-to-use listings of paid work (jobs), internships, apprenticeships, service learning projects or volunteer opportunities. Simply search by job category, town and eligible age for each position.
Download the Career Depot App by clicking on one of the graphics below and have your job search always at your fingertips!
These listings change frequently as new job postings are added daily, so continue to check back often to this page. Or Like the Bridges’ Facebook page to have the job postings automatically feed to your Facebook page.
The Walmart Supercenter in Baxter is hiring for an Unloader/Stocker.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Will operate equipment such as; a handheld device, pallet jack, and other equipment to accurately manage inventory.
- Ability to understand label information to accurately stock and bin merchandise.
- Provides customer service by acknowledging the customer when within 10 feet of them, answering their questions, locating merchandise and maintaining a safe shopping environment.
- You will move, lift, carry, and place merchandise and supplies weighing up to 50 pounds.
- You will be on your feet for a long period of time.
- Will unload trucks (CAP Team 2 only).
Variable weather conditions will impact the work environment.
To Apply: Go to our website https://careers.walmart.com/ and fill out the online application.