Bridges Career Depot
The Bridge’s Career Depot is a one-stop shop for exploring careers. Use the links at the right to walk you through the steps of discovering what career is right for you, how to find your first job, or to learn more about area businesses.
Gain Experience Now!
The “Jobs Train” search below offers an easy-to-use listings of paid work (jobs), internships, apprenticeships, service learning projects or volunteer opportunities. Simply search by job category, town and eligible age for each position.
Download the Career Depot App by clicking on one of the graphics below and have your job search always at your fingertips!
These listings change frequently as new job postings are added daily, so continue to check back often to this page. Or Like the Bridges’ Facebook page to have the job postings automatically feed to your Facebook page.
Cashier will operate equipment such as; a register and related tools, to process customer purchases using appropriate procedures for different payments types, while providing quick and friendly service.
Additionally, you will be required to:
- Keep work area clean, neat and organized at all times to ensure a safe work environment
- Be on your feet for a long period of time in a specific area.
- May lift, carry and place merchandise and supplies weighing up to 25 pounds.
- Be comfortable dealing with customer concerns and addressing them in a respectful manner.
- Greet, help and thank all of the customers who come through the register you are assigned to.