Bridge’s Career Depot
The Bridge’s Career Depot is a one-stop shop for exploring careers. Use the links at the right to walk you through the steps of discovering what career is right for you, how to find your first job, or to learn more about area businesses.
Gain Experience Now!
The “Jobs Train” search below offers an easy-to-use listings of paid work (jobs), internships, apprenticeships, service learning projects or volunteer opportunities. Simply search by job category, town and eligible age for each position.
Download the Career Depot App by clicking on one of the graphics below and have your job search always at your fingertips!
These listings change frequently as new job postings are added daily, so continue to check back often to this page. Or Like the Bridges’ Facebook page to have the job postings automatically feed to your Facebook page.
- Greets and seats the customers.
- Cashes out.
- Thanks the guest while maintaining highest level of hospitality to providing absolute guest satisfaction at all times.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Does whatever it takes to help the team provide absolute guest satisfaction.
- Ability to operate a cash register and make change.
- Basic reading, math and writing skills required.
- Ability to take verbal direction.
- Ability to lift and move up to 30+ pounds of dishware and food or beverages on trays continuously throughout shift.
- Must be able to stock, reach up to high shelving and stoop to lower shelving, while lifting weight up to 20+ pounds.
- Frequent bending and stooping required.
- Must have strong guest service attitude and be friendly.
- Ability to lead a guest to table and through dining room.
- Needs basic reading skills to read labels on cleaning products and operating directions for equipment.
- Ability to learn and follow food sanitation and safety practices required in the food service industry.