Bridges Career Depot
The Bridges Career Depot is a one-stop shop for exploring careers. Use the links at the right to walk you through the steps of discovering what career is right for you, how to find your first job, or to learn more about area businesses.
Businesses — add your jobs by completing an online form, or contact Mary Gottsch at (218) 855-8161.
Job listings change frequently as new job postings are added daily, so continue to check back often to this page.
Food Service Worker
This is a temporary part time position for 20-34 hours weekly.
Under designated supervision, duties include:
- Prepares and serves simple foods and beverages
- May operate an oven, deep-fat fryer or other kitchen equipment in a situation where procedures are followed and where cooking skills are not involved
- Performs related duties as required
- High School or equivalent
- Creditable job related experience maybe substituted for the education requirement on 9 months for 9 months basis
To apply (or read the complete job description): Go to the website www.applymyexchange.com.
Please follow this flow:
1. Go to www.applymyexchange.com
2. Click on Hourly
3. Click on Apply Now
4. Under Search job opportunities that match your interest : leave blank
5. Under Search Location: type in MINNESOTA, and choose Camp Ripley
6. Click Search and choose the job vacancy number: E-2677RIPLEYFOOD-0220
7. Apply to job (Fill out the online application)
Resources for Students
- Understand career pathways
- Choose a career
- Prepare for your first job
- Practice interviewing
- Research local businesses
- Search for your first job
Like the Bridges’ Facebook page to have the job postings automatically feed to your Facebook page.