Bridge’s Career Depot
The Bridge’s Career Depot is a one-stop shop for exploring careers. Use the links at the right to walk you through the steps of discovering what career is right for you, how to find your first job, or to learn more about area businesses.
Gain Experience Now!
The “Jobs Train” search below offers an easy-to-use listings of paid work (jobs), internships, apprenticeships, service learning projects or volunteer opportunities. Simply search by job category, town and eligible age for each position.
Download the Career Depot App by clicking on one of the graphics below and have your job search always at your fingertips!
These listings change frequently as new job postings are added daily, so continue to check back often to this page. Or Like the Bridges’ Facebook page to have the job postings automatically feed to your Facebook page.
Eddy's Line Cook
- Responsible for preparing, seasoning, finishing, and garnishing all food in kitchen preparation in accordance with established recipes
- Perform as a team member with: Kitchen Supervisors, Dishwashers, Shift Supervisors, Chefs, Servers, Utilities, and pertinent Casino Associates in producing a smoothly and efficiently run operation on a scheduled shift
- Follow all recipes and control procedures
- Assist in all areas of food production as needed
- Responsible for maintaining a consistent and regular attendance record
- Responsible for maintaining a clean and sanitary area at all times in full accordance with state health regulations
- Perform other duties as assigned
Education and/or experience:
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred
- Two years of kitchen production experience required