Bridge’s Career Depot
The Bridge’s Career Depot is a one-stop shop for exploring careers. Use the links at the right to walk you through the steps of discovering what career is right for you, how to find your first job, or to learn more about area businesses.
Gain Experience Now!
The “Jobs Train” search below offers an easy-to-use listings of paid work (jobs), internships, apprenticeships, service learning projects or volunteer opportunities. Simply search by job category, town and eligible age for each position.
Download the Career Depot App by clicking on one of the graphics below and have your job search always at your fingertips!
These listings change frequently as new job postings are added daily, so continue to check back often to this page. Or Like the Bridges’ Facebook page to have the job postings automatically feed to your Facebook page.
Grand Casino Mille Lacs is hiring for a Buffet Host/Hostess!
- Responsible for initial cordial reception to the Guests upon arrival and the prompt courteous escort to a dining table.
- Responsible for answering telephones and making reservations, if required.
- Communicates with Guests including wait times, verifying reservations and general information about the venue.
- Responsible for seating Guests according to established rotation procedures, distribute menus and explain the food items.
- Thanks and offers closing remarks to Guest as they leave the venue.
- Address any Guest complaints to resolve them quickly and courteously in accordance to department standards.
- Assists in maintaining standards of health, safety, and sanitation.
- Participates as a team member with: Casino Hosts, Food Servers, Bus Persons, Cooks, Supervisors and any pertinent Associates in producing a smoothly and efficiently run operation that meets the highest standards of Guest Service.
- Any and all other duties as assigned.