Bridges Career Depot
The Bridges Career Depot is a one-stop shop for exploring careers. Use the links at the right to walk you through the steps of discovering what career is right for you, how to find your first job, or to learn more about area businesses.
Job listings change frequently as new job postings are added daily, so continue to check back often to this page.
Room Attendant/Housekeeper (Seasonal)
Ruttger's Bay Lake Lodge is hiring for a seasonal room attendant!
Essential duties include:
- Strip bed linens; vacuum; dust; scrub sinks, tubs, toilets; sweep and mop floors
- Clean fixtures; wash windows & mirrors
- Make beds
- Promote and support positive working relationships and communication with all Guests, Co-Workers and other departments
- Any and all other duties as assigned
- Previous hotel/resort related experience beneficial
- Must be able to pass Ruttger’s background check
- Talk; hear; see in color; adjust focus to include close, distance, depth, and peripheral vision
- Stand; walk; sit; kneel; lift; push; pull; reach with arms and hands; move objects weighing up to forty (40) pounds
Resources for Students
- Understand career pathways
- Choose a career
- Prepare for your first job
- Practice interviewing
- Research local businesses
- Search for your first job
Like the Bridges’ Facebook page to have the job postings automatically feed to your Facebook page.