Bridge’s Career Depot
The Bridge’s Career Depot is a one-stop shop for exploring careers. Use the links at the right to walk you through the steps of discovering what career is right for you, how to find your first job, or to learn more about area businesses.
Gain Experience Now!
The “Jobs Train” search below offers an easy-to-use listings of paid work (jobs), internships, apprenticeships, service learning projects or volunteer opportunities. Simply search by job category, town and eligible age for each position.
Download the Career Depot App by clicking on one of the graphics below and have your job search always at your fingertips!
These listings change frequently as new job postings are added daily, so continue to check back often to this page. Or Like the Bridges’ Facebook page to have the job postings automatically feed to your Facebook page.
Manager on Duty
Immediate Seasonal openings through the end of our season (Oktoberfest)!
- Managing resort operations on scheduled shift when other managers are not available
- Acting as a resort representative while communicating and resolving issues with guests and vendors
- Performing outstanding guest service on a daily basis
- Maintaining interdepartmental lines of communication
- Interacting on a daily basis with guests and resort staff
To apply: Go to Ruttgers.com under employment to learn more and to apply or use this link https://ruttgers.com/about-us/employment/ to apply.
Note: paper applications also may be picked up at Ruttger’s Lodge Front Desk.