Bridge’s Career Depot
The Bridge’s Career Depot is a one-stop shop for exploring careers. Use the links at the right to walk you through the steps of discovering what career is right for you, how to find your first job, or to learn more about area businesses.
Gain Experience Now!
The “Jobs Train” search below offers an easy-to-use listings of paid work (jobs), internships, apprenticeships, service learning projects or volunteer opportunities. Simply search by job category, town and eligible age for each position.
Download the Career Depot App by clicking on one of the graphics below and have your job search always at your fingertips!
These listings change frequently as new job postings are added daily, so continue to check back often to this page. Or Like the Bridges’ Facebook page to have the job postings automatically feed to your Facebook page.
Housekeeping Room Attendants
Ruttger's Bay Lake Lodge is hiring for Housekeeping Room Attendants!
This is an incentive position!
Job duties include:
- Cleaning guest rooms, cabins, lodge and conference rooms, as well as public areas
- Perform outstanding guest service on a daily basis
- Maintain interdepartmental lines of communication
- Interact on a daily basis with guests and resort staff
Essential Duties include:
- Strip bed linens; vacuum; dust; scrub sinks, tubs, toilets; sweep and mop floors
- Clean fixtures; wash windows & mirrors
- Make beds
- Foster positive working relationships and communication with all departments
- Any and all other duties as assigned
- Previous hotel/resort related experience beneficial
- Must be able to pass Ruttger’s background check
- Talk; hear; see in color; adjust focus to include close, distance, depth, and peripheral vision
- Stand; walk; sit; kneel; lift; push; pull; reach with arms and hands; move objects weighing up to forty (40) pounds