Bridge’s Career Depot
The Bridge’s Career Depot is a one-stop shop for exploring careers. Use the links at the right to walk you through the steps of discovering what career is right for you, how to find your first job, or to learn more about area businesses.
Gain Experience Now!
The “Jobs Train” search below offers an easy-to-use listings of paid work (jobs), internships, apprenticeships, service learning projects or volunteer opportunities. Simply search by job category, town and eligible age for each position.
Download the Career Depot App by clicking on one of the graphics below and have your job search always at your fingertips!
These listings change frequently as new job postings are added daily, so continue to check back often to this page. Or Like the Bridges’ Facebook page to have the job postings automatically feed to your Facebook page.
Hotel Room Attendant
- Achieve and maintain an exceptional standard of cleanliness throughout hotel guest rooms.
- Vacuum, sweep, scrub, mop, and clean carpet and flooring.
- Dust, brush, polish, clean and vacuum furniture, glass, mirrors, curtains, framed pictures, appliances and other structural fixtures and furnishings in guest rooms.
- Scrub, disinfect and deodorize showers, toilets, wash basins, and other bathroom and vanity fixtures. ? Remove trash and debris from guest rooms.
- Strip beds, collect dirty linens and make beds with fresh linens.
- Replenish amenities and other supplies in guest rooms.
- Must clean the minimum number of allocated rooms according to department standards.
- Inspect guest rooms for maintenance needs or room damage and report them to the Housekeeping Management Office.
- Work with little or no supervision.
- Responsible for a Pass Key during assigned shift, complete sign-out logs and return key at end of the shift.
- Respond to calls from rooms.
- Stock carts with supplies.
- Follow all policies and procedures regarding lost and found items.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
- Prior housekeeping experience.